Weldin Construction LLC
As another specialized company that serves a unique market niche, Weldin Construction LLC, a wholly-owned CIRI subsidiary, puts its construction and management expertise to work developing custom solutions to overcome project challenges. Weldin Construction has completed hundreds of projects throughout Alaska and the Pacific Rim since its inception in 1991, earning numerous outstanding performance and safety awards.
Services include excavation and site reclamation; military fuel systems construction, maintenance and repair; electrical systems for commercial, industrial and controls projects; vertical construction/design-build; and road and highway construction.
Visit weldin.com to learn more.
- More than $250 million in prime contracts since 1996 for governmental agencies, including the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Navy and U.S. Coast Guard
- Known for delivering technically sophisticated projects and general civil construction projects on time and on budget
- Holds numerous multi-year construction contracts at military bases in Alaska
Silver Mountain Construction
CIRI constantly seeks out business ventures that fill important gaps in the industries we serve. Specializing in vertical infrastructure, military fueling, process piping and civil and underground construction projects, Silver Mountain Construction LLC, an 8(a)-certified company wholly owned by CIRI, represents the kind of forward-thinking, industry-responsive enterprise that has allowed to us work with the U.S. Army Corps of Engingeers, the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Army and the U.S. Coast Guard, as well as commercial entities.
- Team leaders have more than 30 years of experience in Alaska’s construction industry
- Full range of construction and construction management services
- Military process piping and fuel divisions
- Alaska Native minority-owned business
ANC Research & Development LLC (ANC R&D)
ANC Research & Development LLC (ANC R&D) is wholly owned by CIRI and certified in 2006 by the U.S. Small Business Administration as an 8(a) company that supports U.S. defense agencies, other government agencies and private contractors. The company’s combination of in-house service capabilities and Alaska Native ownership enable government and private contractors to meet project requirements while also meeting minority procurement goals.
Providing engineering and technical assistance, information technology, program and project management and civil construction, among other services, ANC R&D is one more example of how CIRI invests in the technologies and expertise needed to be successful, no matter the industry.
Visit ancrd.com to learn more.
- Founded in 2005 to provide air and missile defense support to the U.S. Department of Defense
- Developing an Army prototype mobile satellite communications platform, helping manage Army databases and designing test missile defense infrastructure
- Implementing leading-edge information technology and processes and procedures for the Air Force at locations around the nation